Eastborough Police Information
In An Emergency, dial 911
During normal business hours (9am – 5pm) dial the number below and leave a message with the Clerk so an Officer may return your call.
- Police preventative patrol
- Criminal and traffic law enforcement
- Criminal and traffic investigations
- Extra security on homes when residents are away (will pick up mail and newspapers if requested).
- Provide parking control at your home functions (parties, etc.) to aid in traffic safety.
- Home security surveys
With the increase in crime in the surrounding Wichita area we will also see some increase here in Eastborough. With all of us working together, we can keep it to a minimum. Support your Police Department by informing the police of any suspicious activities, people or vehicles as quickly as possible so that a possible crime can be stopped before it happens.
- 53% of high school students have or will try alcohol.
- Alcohol is the most misused drug in America
- Alcohol kills 6.5 times more young people than all other illicit drugs combined.
- Kansas youth start experimenting with alcohol at about age 12.
Any items turned in as lost or found will be listed in the crime scene each month. All items of Found Property are disposed of if not claimed in 60 days as per City Ordinance G16-01.
Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States. In order to help you protect yourself against this type of crime, the Eastborough Police Department, in conjunction with the Federal Trade Commission, has brochures and booklets available that can help protect against having your identity stolen. The printed materials also provide you with all the information you need as to what to do if you become a victim of identity theft. If you would like to receive this information, come by City Hall between 9:00am to 5:00pm, or contact one of our Police Officers.